Saturday, February 11, 2012

OFF TO REGIONALS TODAY...

Isn't this card just so dang cute?
I thought it was and wanted to recreate it adding my own touches to use as my swap card at REGIONALS today. Yep...I'm in Pheonix having a day of fun!
I do really WISH I could remember where I saw this card. I have been looking all day to try to find the original creator...so if you know where I saw this or if it's your card PLEASE let me know so I can give you credit!!!
Below you will see what I did...it was so cute already, I didn't want to stray to far. Hope you like it.




1 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Kendra, I love your card. I actually remember thinking when I saw it that I loved the way you did the banner with a bit of a wave and how nice it looked.

Thank you for swapping with me. Hope to see you again sometime.

Donna