Monday, February 13, 2012

Phoenix Regional Fun!

It was such a wonderful day full of fun, friends, and FREE stuff! I enjoyed my 3-D & card swapping and got some REALLY cute stuff...so make sure to check back later this week to see those items.
Below you will see pictures I took of some of the action...and if any of this looks like fun, contact me to be able to find out how you can attend the next event with us!
Shelli Gardner demonstrating on stage.
Shelli's project.
Workshop WOW presenter - Di Gibbs on Watercoloring.

PRIZE PATROL WINNER: Kadie (I think in our row of 10...6 of us SW Demos won a prize!)
Workshop WOW Presenters - Duana Foster & Mercedes Person on Vintage Chiffon Flowers



PRIZE PATROL WINNER: Edna
PRESENTER: Donna Griffith
PRESENTERS: (l-r) Carrie Cudney, Shannon West, & Donna Griffith
PRESENTER: The Wonderful - Bonnie Thurber

PRIZE PATROL WINNER: Lucky me! (sorry the glare was bad and also everyone around me started to yell my name:-)
(l-r) Barbara, Ginny (standing), Edna, & Linda
(l-r) Kathy, Denise, and Candy who is one of my downline members.
PRIZE PATROL WINNER: Barbara
Here is Barbara with her prize.
We forgot to take a group photo with all 16 SW Demos...but we did remember to take one of everyone in our car. (l-r) Barbara Phillips, Kadie Labadie, Me, Karen Reid, & Kathy Huss.
Make-N-Take Card #1 (it spins so that there are different colored kites) SO CUTE!
Make-N-Take Card #2 - DARLING!
My PRIZE PATROL gift - WOO HOO!
A FREE goodie given to every attendee...Simply Sent Card Kit.
Another FREE gift given to everyone - a journal.

1 comments:

Donna said...

How fun that so many of you won in the Prize Patrol! Wooo Hooo! I won at the Henderson Regional last summer and was in the last Prize Patrol and was thrilled! You got some great pictures.