Saturday, August 4, 2012

MORE MDS2 Project Shares....

I have been having SO MUCH FUN playing and creating with all the new tools on MDS2 that I just had to share a couple of projects with you... 
I was dying to get some pictures from this years convention scrapbooked...I used the Tickets & Tags Kit and based the colors I used off of that.
 This was a fun & quick card...I even got the NEW splatter tool to work (once)...not quite ready yet...but can't wait!
 I started working on some monogrammed stationary for a client who hired me...
 and finally a quick but pretty tag!

Click HERE to view a list of all the 75 NEW FEATURES that you can get on MDS2.
To see the lovely, Holly Linford, who has made some AMAZING video tutorials so you can see the new features first hand...click HERE!


1 comments:

Terry said...

I love seeing the MDS projects! Your scrapbook page is my favorite.

Hugs,

Terry