Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MY TAKE...

Yes...I know...you are probably really tired of seeing this technique of stamping because it seems to be on every blog right now! Usually I'm not a crowd follower and do my own thing...but I could not pass up trying my hand at... & 
"TRIPLE TIME STAMPING"
I did get this idea from a convention swap card I received...but there was no information about the demonstrator on the card - just the technique name. I found information on line when I googled it.
 I came across a GREAT video by demonstrator Dawn Olchefske...you can view her video HERE!
I hope you like my take on this SUPER FUN & EASY TECHNIQUE.





Below you will see a card I just had to share with you...it is from my friend and fellow demonstrator, Karen Reid. She is always so kind and sending Thank You notes!
Thanks Karen...yet another GREAT card!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulation! Your project has been chosen for the Blog Finds of the Day on August 10. If you would like to see other projects chosen for blog finds, please visit http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com