Wednesday, August 8, 2012

NEW ITEMS...


So above you will see the latest MDS DOWNLOADS that are now available.

I also wanted to let you know that there are over I have been SO EXCITED about the new
 MY DIGITAL STUDIO latest version - MDS2...especially since I've been layed up in bed with a pinched nerve in my back (AGAIN!)...but it has given me some time to explore all the possibilities with this new program. It is simply...AMAZING!
 Stampin' Up! really did outdo themselves and have thought of everything. You might be hesitant to start a new digital program...but LOOK...

SU! has provided over...

- 26 Beginner Videos
- 26 Intermediate Videos
- 4 Advanced Videos
- Several GETTING TO KNOW MDS videos
- Several STEP-BY-STEP projects

Click HERE to view the training videos.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR...get your MDS2 today!

0 comments: