Friday, April 24, 2009

Hello there fellow paper crafters!
Welcome to Kendra's Corner - my little corner of the world where I enjoy sharing ideas in the world of paper crafting; stamping cards, scrapbook pages, and projects.
I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for almost eight years in total, and have loved every minute - especially meeting new people.
I offer a variety of options and hope one will suit your needs:

Home Workshops/ Card & Project Clubs /Scrapbook Clubs

Kid's Camps/ Mother&Daughter Activities /Girls Night Outs

Birthday Parties/ One-On-One Instruction/ Open Stamping Time

Personalized Scrapbooks /Wedding Gifts/ Homemade Card Kits

Pre-Made Cards/ On-Line Shopping 24/7

Do you want to bring out the creative genius from within? Contact me to discuss what might work best for you! E-mail me @ skjj4richardson@msn.com or (520)744-2537 Enjoy the blog, and don't forget to return often. I update it several times a week with techniques & tools, color challenges, tutorials, set spotlights, and ideas!

HAPPY STAMPING,

KENDRA

0 comments: