Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Color Throw Down Challenge Card


So for this weeks Color Throw Down Challenge Card - it's "simple is best". Or in this case...quick! My mom, sister & her children arrived last night for my daughter, Jessica's, graduation. Yes, I am old enough to have a child graduate from high school! But only just barely. We are excited for tonight and her future at the University of Arizona.
So long story short...I promised my family a big homecooked breakfast, so my card this morning had to be quick, lot's of preparation for the party and festivities tonight.
I used the Petal Pizzazz Set. Page 90 - $32.95 (7). I also used the Doodle Wheel, 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, fine cosmo glitter, and the spritzer tool.
For more ideas with this color theme - check it out HERE!

8 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Nothing wrong with quick, clean and simple! This is adorable! I love the popped up flower. Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Tracy said...

This is really pretty. Love the look of it.

Leonie said...

Such a sweet card, it would brighten anyones day!

LeAnne said...

Kendra, this is beautiful! I love the Doodle wheel background--so cheery! Congrats on the graduation--fun times ahead!!
LeAnne

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Very sweet card!

Broni said...

Great card! I love the popped up flower and leaf! Congrats on your daughter's graduation and best of luck to her at UA!!

Pam Speidel said...

This is SO pretty! Love it! :)

Barbara said...

Really, really pretty! Love the flowers! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!