Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Color Throw Down Challenge Card



I used all the colors, except the Basic Gray (I didn't have any) but substituted some DSP in a grayish color from Bella Blue. I used the set Friends 24-7 and some clear window sheets to make a see through window to show my sentiment. I outlined the window and the birds breast with some glitter to highlight these two areas. I used StazOn Black & Pumpkin Pie Ink Pads. I also used the Ticket Corner Punch and some White Organdy Ribbon. This was a hard one for me...not a color combination I would have picked myself, but am glad for these throw downs to expand my color pallet. Check out more cards using these colors HERE!

9 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is beautiful!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing the CTD!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Kendra...I love how you turned the flourish on its side... I would never have thought to do that!

Christina said...

This is so pretty! Well done!

Elise said...

This is LOVELY! The sparkle is breathtaking! Great use of these colors and materials! Yipee!

Julie Ranae said...

Very pretty card!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love all of your bling. Stunning job with the color throughdown challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card! Good job, Thanks for taking the challenge.