Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Excitement is in the Box!

So today my wonderful hubby brought in boxes that he found on the porch when he got home. The boxes looked different to me and upon further inspection...I realized they were new, and had to take pictures to share the excitement with you!
This is the side view of the box.

This is the top view of the box!

Sale-A-Bration is such an exciting time of the year. SU! is one of the few companies that rewards their hostesses and customers so generously and every year holds this promotion. This year there are even more choices of stamp sets than normal, and for the first time ever...SU! is offering a Punch as a Sale-A-Bration item...and man is it cute. I just LOVE this Scallop Trim Punch! So click on the catalog above and take a peek at what I'm talking about - you won't want to miss out on these limited items.

0 comments: