Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Card or Scrapbook Share...

I made this page from scratch and demonstrated it this month in my clubs. The way I made the flower is by running a piece of So Saffron Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Perfect polka Dots Embossing Folder. Then I rubbed my Chocolate Chip Ink Pad over the top of it. I then punched (4) Flowers from it using the Fancy Flower Punch. I distressed the flowers by crinkling them up in my hands and then opening them up and doing it over and over again until I reached a stage that the cardtock was soft and I was able to work with it to create folds, and texture. I did this to all (4) and then adhered them together using snail adhesive just in the middle. The bottom was the largest and then it went to the smallest. I then pierced a hole in them and added a Corduroy Button.
Super easy - but a major WOW factor to any project, card, or scrapbook page.
Have a terrific Wednesday - Kendra
Order yours today by going HERE. The Ocassions Mini Catalog Expires this Friday and this punch will not be available until the new catalog comes out in July.
Fancy Flower Punch - #118073
$15.95
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect. The large cutting surface of our punches give you better punching leverage and cutting precision, and the sleeker body makes it easy to store.
■ Adds interest to scrapbook pages and cards
■ Has an easy-to-use thumb lever

1 comments:

Michelle Custodio said...

Wow, I am really searching for card making tools that will help me create unique cards.