Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Digital Studio Project Share...

Today I wanted to share (2) MDS projects with you. The first is a card. In the first photograph you can see the "Pre-Made" image. The second shows you the emellishments I added. The card size is a 6"x6".


The second MDS Project I'm sharing today is another "Pre-Made" layout. In the first photograph you can see how it pops up in your program. The second photo shows how I change a few items...for example, the photo layout. I then just dragged and dropped my photo into place and added my text! Super easy, and so much fun to do. The (2) projects I am sharing with you took less than 15 minutes to complete! Contact me if you'd like to learn more or borrow a DVD that shares with you what My Digital Studio is all about.
HAPPY THURSDAY - Kendra


0 comments: