Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday's Spotlight...

ATTENTION: Today's spotlight is on a few more items that will not be available after today since the Ocassions Catalog expires. So enjoy the samples and if you wish to place an order before these items are gone...then click HERE (and just hit "Shop Now" in upper right hand corner), email me, or give me a call @ (520) 744-2537!
The Awash In Spring Set is actually a sneek peak for customers to order it early before the new catalog is unveiled in July. I have really enjoyed this set because it has solid and outline images that can be used alone or together!



This is another set that I have REALLY enjoyed! Messages for Mom is a versitile set that can be used for many ocassions...not just Mother's day. I especially have enjoyed using the sentiments on scrapbook pages!



This has been another of my FAVORITE Ocassion Mini Catalog Items! I LOVE this textured embossing folder "Perfect Polka Dots". It has added so much to my projects! You really won't want to miss out on this item - it's a must have:)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and get a little bit of a chance to create something - Kendra

0 comments: