Saturday, May 1, 2010

A New Month Means New Specials...

May has arrived and that means it's National Scrapbooking Month!

So dig out those pictures and start creating. This month I'll be sharing lot's of scrapbooking ideas with you...but I wanted to let you know that when you purchase certain stamp sets in May that are Scrapbook friendly...you get a FREE set of Brads. If you want to view all the information on this and see the list of stamp sets...just click the flyer on the right hand sidebar.


Secondly...we have a New Mini Catalog! The Summer Mini will be in effect through August 31st...so that gives you plenty of time to get so many of the wondeful items in this catalog. A few of my favorites are;
  • Smooch Spritz - pg. 15
  • Elements of Style Set - pg. 12
  • Rough Type Set - pg. 14
  • Textured Embossing Folder "Square Lattice" - pg. 24

These are just a few of my favorites. I am so excited to share many of these and other products in samples I've made in my posts this month with you. So make sure to check back regularly to see what products from the Summer Mini have inspired me!

TO VIEW CATALOG - Just click the Mini in the right hand side bar.

0 comments: