Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday's Punch Fun Idea...

Today I have a Punch Fun Idea for you to try. Below you will see the card that features a punched dress. You will need (3) punches to create this dress...the Large Oval, Small Square, and the Modern Label. Now...you can use other punches that are similar, but these are what I chose. This design is based on a swap card I got from the Southwest Demonstrator's Group here in Tucson. Just follow the tutorial below. You will need (1) square, (5) Ovals, and (2) Modern Labels punched from your choice of Designer Series Paper (I'm using Springtime Vintage) or Card Stock.Take your (2) Modern Labels and use as dress straps on your square (the bodice of the dress).You can accent it by adding brads as I did. Rhinstones would be cute too!Layer the (5) Large Ovals to be the skirt.Adhere the skirt to behind the square.
Add a ribbon if you choose to accent the waist on the dress.

Place your dimensonals on the back.Adhere to card and stamp a greeting. I used a stamp from the TEENY TINY WISHES set. It was perfect so that I could include a shopping gift card for the recipiant. Have fun trying this super cute PUNCH FUN idea!

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: