Tuesday, January 8, 2013

LOVE & AFFECTION...

 Just a quick project I wanted to share with you. This was an idea that I shared with some demonstrator friends in my area when we got together to create. It uses the PETITE POCKET DIE and a few items that I have included below. 
Wouldn't this just be SO CUTE with (14) of them hanging like a banner for a countdown to Valentines Day...inside holding clues or coupons for that special someone in your life!




TEA FOR TWO DESIGNER PAPER
#129311 - $10.95
page 3 - Spring Catalog

7/8" SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH
#129404 - $12.95
page 16 - Spring Catalog

BITTY BUTTERFLY PUNCH
#129406 - $15.95
page 13 - Spring Catalog

2 comments:

Sigrid said...

A lovely idea!
Sigrid

KardsbyKadie said...

LOVE this project Kendra. Many THANKS for sharing-I'm going to make one of these for Jack this Valentine's Day!