Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Color Throw Down Challenge Card



Hi Everyone!

Thanks for being SO patient with me today. Between Craft Camp, appointments, a son turning 16 today, and taking dinner to a friend who just had back surgery...I haven't gotten a chance to play until tonight! I'm grateful for an excuse to pull out my Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette pads! It's not even the end of June yet and I already am in the mindset of our newest colors.



The set I used is called "Simply Said" and can be found on page 52. It's number is #115066 for $28.95. I do use this set alot when I have to make quick cards, and I have a favorite layout I seem to use as an old standby! Today though I used the Carousel Notes, Silver Beads from the Bead Duo, Black StazOn Pad, Pretty In Pink 1/4" Grosgrain and the Horizontal Slot Punch. I hope you enjoy! PLEASE check out other terrific cards using these same colors HERE!
HAPPY STAMPING,
KENDRA


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Sweet, Kendra! I love your circle card--great layout and use of our colors!

Barbara said...

Very pretty, Kendra! I love your circle card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

Broni said...

Love the round card and the sweet flower image!

dpkennedy said...

This is just lovely. Thanks so much for playing the CTD!