Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday's Spotlight...


THIS WEEKS SPOTLIGHT IS ON THE SET CALLED "BUGS & kISSES". IT CAN BE FOUND ON PG. 88 IN THE NEW CATALOG & IT IS A SET OF (11) $26.95 #116580



This card is made using Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, & Certainly Celery CS & Ink. I also used the Eyelet Border Punch, and 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon in Chocolate Chip.











This card uses Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, and Pretty In Pink CS & Ink.
It makes a very cute Valentines Day card.





This was the Make-N-Take at our May Scrapbook Club. We used Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Basic Black, and Certainly Celery CS & Ink. Also Black StazOn for the ants and saying. It makes a darling boy page. Just change up the colors for a girly type page.






For this card I used Whisper White, Basic Black, and Real Red CS. Real Red & Black StazOn Ink Pads. 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon. The 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Square Punches. These colors make a very vivid, fun, and cute card. It could also be turned into an invite for a summer picnic!









This is a 3x3 card using Bordering Blue, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White CS. I used More Mustard, Old Olive, Really Rust, and Not Quite Navy Ink Pads. I also used the Scallop Edge Punch, my Paper Piercer, Dimensional, and an Earth Element Brad.







This last item I purchased from Oriental Trading Company for the Kids Summer Craft Class I taught a couple of weeks ago. The kids decorated them like bumble bees and lady bugs. I had stamped many "bugs & butterflies" from my SU! sets for them to be able to use on the inside of they're jars (alot of the kids were girls, and didn't particularly want to catch real bugs!) I used the Inspired By Nature Set for the grass, and the rick rack is from some discontinued Ribbon Originals. I used Mini Glue Dots to adhere the bugs to the braches on the inside of the jar! This would be very cute to take to someone who is sick or should I say...who "Caught a Bug".

I hope you have enjoyed some of these ideas using the Bugs & Kisses set!

HAPPY STAMPING,

KENDRA












0 comments: